Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Next GBS Meeting Is This Saturday

Just a reminder for everyone that the next GBS meeting is this Saturday 6:00PM at Wired Up Beads in Southlake. I am looking forward to visiting with some of our new friends from last month. We should have a little more time to socialize this month. Remember to bring your beads for the Beads of Courage donation. Me, I am a little heart challenged so I will be bringing some orphans. The rest of you who are a little better at hearts be sure to bring your purple hearts. OK, I have a couple days to practice so maybe I can come up with at least one decent purple heart, maybe.

Donna Felkner will be demoing her new molds. I have her barrel mold and I can honestly say it was well worth the money. It was soooo easy to use. Hopefully she will bring extras to sell. I am thinking I need her ovals "mold on a stick" now.

The Bead Renaissance is coming up soon too so we will be scheduling volunteers to man our booth. It's always fun talking to people who are interested in lampwork.

See you Saturday!

Patricia Scoggins
Treasurer/ Blogger
Grapevine Beadmakers' Society

No comments:

Post a Comment